WIP US - Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-D is on the way : video and informations.Écrite le 20 octobre 2009 à 17h36 par | 35287 lectures | Publiée par MaGiXieN - Co-rédigée par MaGiXieN, Kaisercz - Corrigée par Kaisercz
The Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D will come and will ensure what should have been done by his predecessor. Indeed, the 5.50 GEN-C lived 72 hours, and if for some persons it works, for the other it caused a lot of problems with his diverse crashes.
What up doc, in this news release ?
- All features of 5.50GEN-B2 are available.
- Compatibility with games requiring firmware 5.51 with no additional handling (now, you don't need Game Decrypter)
- Compatibility with most of games normally protected and refusing to be ran on a Custom Firmware (Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Calibur, etc). Yoshihiro has created a system to run them and he succeed to make this system more stable and it's now compatible with all PSP, unlike the 5.50 GEN-C.
- Possibility to connect at the Playstation Store via MEDIAGO, to retrieve game and goodies without having to install Fake USB or other complicated stuff.
Known bugs :
- IR Shell can't no longer launch ISOs, but a patch is ready and will be released as soon as possible
- Video playback 480x272 in trouble but a fix is being studied
- Option to accelerate the reading of MS is going to be ported to 5.50GEN
- If you get a blackscreen when you start the installer, that's because you are in 5.50 GEN-B(1) and not in 5.50 GEN-B2. So update to B2, and install the custom firmware 5.50 GEN-D.
Date and time of the release:
We will release the Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D tomorrow, 21st October 2009, around 8 pm (French Time). It will be posted only if we are sure that everything works, but we will keep you informed tomorrow, throughout the day. Normally, it should not, for once, be late, because everything is ready.